AZORES PHOTO TOURS
We offer exciting photo tours to unique destinations, focusing on nature, landscape and cultural aspects of the Azores Islands.
Our purpose is to invite you to an Atlantic journey, allowing you to enjoy the Azores in a different way, instead of rushing from one place to another. We will guide you to the best locations, from volcano caves to whale watching, exploring rich and varied gastronomy while staying in rural traditional houses that have been restored to provide you with the best experience.
Our tours are not just for photographers, but also for all people who want to embark on a great adventure. Suitable for all levels of photographic knowledge, our tours will encourage participants to question and experiment different techniques, learning from us, but also from the group involved, taking into account that the Azores always has something new and unpredictable to offer.
What makes these tours unique?
- You’ll be getting input and suggestions from an experienced photographer
- We tailor the pace to suit everyone’s needs
- We provide a working environment that facilitates learning from one another
- Our destinations encompass the Archipelago’s most scenic locations that are not included in the usual tours
- We charter boats for whale and dolphin watching – for expedition members only
- We promote the Azorean way of life and local products and services
- All vehicles provided ensure adequate room to pack all your gear